A guide to finding an office space that is right for you
With many different types of office spaces available, it’s important to find a work space that is right for your business. With many more options than the traditional ‘office’ that probably first comes to mind, we thought it would be useful to dispel any confusion and provide some guidance on the pros and cons of the most popular types.
A virtual office with Hexagon provides your business not only with a premium office address, but with the support of an office team to allow you to get on with the day job, whilst raising your brand reputation and profile.
- Trained team to personally answer your inbound calls
- An address at a prime, central location
- A team on hand to receive your post and parcels
- The ability to use this address to register with Companies House
- A 15% discount on fully-equipped Hexagon meeting rooms
All the essentials are covered with a Hexagon serviced office. Perfect for every business – from start-ups to established brands.
- Superfast broadband, heating, water, lighting and electricity all covered in one rate
- Onsite kitchens and parking
- Range of spaces for 1-20 people
- Well-equipped meeting room with the latest video conferencing technology
- Registered address and post handling
Whatever space your choose, Hexagon can help. With every option covered depending on what your business needs; we can help you find the right space for you.