We are recruiting for a permanent Part Time Receptionist/Administrator to support a busy reception and assist with varied administration duties for a range of small businesses.
The working hours will be 8:45am – 13:15pm Monday to Friday with the requirement to also work full days (9am until 5pm) when colleagues are on annual leave (approximately 22 days per year). There would also be the flexibility to lower hours to 3 days a week from May 2022 if wanted.
The initial training period would also involve working more hours for the first 3 weeks in order to understand the morning and afternoon tasks involved within the role.
The main responsibilities will require a well presented, professional individual who is confident dealing with business professionals face to face and over the telephone. The successful candidate must be comfortable working as part of a small team and be flexible regarding the varied administrative duties involved within this position.
- Meeting and greeting of visitors
- Assisting with a range of administration duties
- Diary management and booking of meeting rooms and ensuring refreshments etc are supplied
- Answering of calls of behalf of a range of small businesses and dealing with queries professionally and efficiently
- Helping with the organising of local networking meetings and events
- Carrying out sales viewings when needed and responding to sales enquiries
- If capable with Social Media, then the candidate would have the option to run the Hexagon Business Centres Social Media accounts if interested
This role has become available due to a retirement within the business and will ideally suit a candidate with solid administration and reception experience. The pro rated annual salary for this permanent part time position will be £12,285 (£10.50 per hour) depending on skills and experience with benefits including an annual company bonus scheme and 22 days holiday + public holidays pro rata.
This position is available beginning July 2021 with an excellent training and handover period offered for the successful candidate.
To apply please email your CV with a covering letter detailing why you would be the best person for this position to email@example.com. Applications close 7 June. Interviews will be held w/c 14 June.