Hexagon Business Centres Virtual Office Competition (2023)
Enter your details below to enter:
Terms & Conditions
- This competition is promoted by Hexagon Business Centres Ltd, Hexagon House, Avenue 4, Station Lane, Witney, OX28 4BN.
- This promotion is open to all UK Businesses except those who are already tenants of Hexagon Business Centres Ltd.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to enter this competition.
- How to enter – either: Follow Hexagon Business Centres on Twitter and like and RT the post, or Follow Hexagon Business Centres on Instagram and tag another UK business you follow in the post
- The closing date for the competition is midnight Thursday 31st August.
- One entry per UK Business.
- The prize is 12 months Virtual Office Business Address free of charge, and 3 months telephone answering Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm free of charge with messages sent by email.
- Use of the business address is free of charge and mail can be collected free of charge.
- Post forwarding is requested will be charged at Royal Mail 1st class franked rates
- No cash or prize alternatives are available.
- Winner will be contacted at Month 11 to see if they would like to continue or cancel the service.
- The winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries and notified by Social Media and email on 4th September 2023.
- Where we require details from you, if you do not send these within 30 days of notification we reserve the right to select a different winner.
- All entrants are expected to act fairly and in the good spirit of the competition
- The Virtual Office start date can be within 3 months of the competition closing date.
- Any application containing incorrect, false or unreadable information will be rejected.
- By entering the competition you are agreeing to these competition Terms & Conditions.
- By entering this competition you are agreeing that, if you win, your name and business name may be used for the purpose of announcing the winner and in any related publicity by Hexagon Business Centres without any payment or permission.
- Under no circumstances will Hexagon Business Centres Ltd be responsible for any loss, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with this competition.
- Any dispute relating to this competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.