Registered Office Address Service
Every company registered in the UK needs to have a registered address, which is where you have all your official paperwork sent via the post. It needs to be a permanent address that organisations such as Companies House and HMRC can send their letters and reminders to.
As a virtual tenant, you can use our address as your registered business address.
Why use a business address:
- For correspondence ie inbound mail and deliveries
- As a business trading address for use on marketing materials and stationery
- Limited companies can use it as a Registered Office Address
- To protect your privacy at home
- Can make you look more professional
- If you are out and about all day, we can take in your post and deliveries