Everything you need to know about a Virtual Office with our ‘Frequently Asked Questions’
Hexagon Virtual Office is like having your own team of office assistants, who work seamlessly in the background but without the hassle or cost. All telephone calls, enquiries, appointment scheduling and mail handling can be taken care of, leaving you to get on with what you do best.
Your clients will receive a personalised and professional experience as our team works as an extension of your business, and by having an established and dedicated business address, you’ll be guaranteed privacy and credibility.
Want to know more? Read our FAQ section.
What are the benefits to using a Virtual Office?
- Never miss a call or delivery when you’re tied up working
- Get your mail taken care of, ready for collection or forwarding
- Keep your home address private with a permanent virtual address
- Deliver a credible business image that’s affordable and professional
- Access office space as your business grows or to hold occasional meetings
How does the Business Mailbox Work?
We offer the following services:
- COLLECT: We receive your post, inform you and keep it secure ready for collection
- FORWARD: We forward on all your post to your private address
- SCAN: We scan and email all your post to you, turning your mail into digital files
How do I know if I have mail?
The team will email you and notify you when your post arrives, or you have the option to simply pop by and collect at a time that suits you.
Can you scan and email mail to me?
What is the monthly cost for mail forwarding service?
The costs are £30 per month for a business address, the usual Royal Mail postage cost plus an additional admin fee of £2 per package.
How does the Telephone Answering Work?
We offer the following services:
- CALL ENQUIRIES & MESSAGES: We answer calls as if we are part of your business
- APPOINTMENT SCHEDULING: We make appointments using your specific scheduling software
How do I get the messages?
The team of virtual assistants will text you via our text service or email them, depending on preference.
Do I get a dedicated telephone number for my business?
Yes it is £20 per month for phone line and number.
What is the monthly cost for the telephone answering service?
£20pm + VAT for the phone line and then £1 + VAT per answered call.
What is a virtual address?
Put simply we provide you with a recognised registered business address.
What will my address be?
You have the choice of either the address for Hexagon House or Wittas House, depending on whether you want access 24/7 or if you need to parcels to be signed for/collected.
What is the monthly cost for the virtual address service?
The monthly cost is £30 + VAT for this service.
What meeting room and office space access do you offer?
We provide office space for client meetings or business reviews. Options for office space and meeting rooms range from 2/3 people up to 12 people.
What is the cost for a meeting room?
The costs if not a Hexagon tenant are: ½ day £75 or full day £130
Existing tenants are offered an hourly rate of £20 or discounted half and full day rates
How do I book a meeting room?
Call or email one of the team. 😊
How do I sign up to use Virtual Office?
Get set up in 3 easy steps
- Email for a quote:
- We’ll send you the forms
- Submit completed forms and ID – GO! GO! GO!
How long does it take to establish my virtual office?
Less than 24 hours
What payment methods are accepted for a virtual office account?
How long is a virtual office commitment?
We operate a monthly rolling contract with one months’ notice.